Our Mums n Bubs Class provides a fun, sociable and relaxing environment where new mums can rebuild core strength and return to exercise, in a Pilates style class run by a qualified Physiotherapist. Our Physiotherapists will tailor the exercises to your workout needs and provide quality feedback to ensure your and your baby’s precious time is well spent.
- Focus is on core stability and toning, with additional exercises targeted towards pelvic floor and abdominal rehabilitation, including DRAM (diastasis of rectus abdominis muscle)
- Small group sizes (typically only 3-5 mums) ensures quality supervision
- Mat and ball based, with magic circles, rollers and more
- Baby enjoys class too—tummy time and mother-baby bonding as your baby helps you to tone up or rests close by.
- Class duration is flexible, we allow up to 1 hr to accommodate breaks to attend to your bub, or we can shorten to suit
- Informative and educational
- Suitable for mums with bubs aged from 6 weeks
COST: $35 casual (discounted term packages available). Note that class fees are rebateable on private health insurance.